The fall season is upon us which means the leaves will be starting to fall soon, but that is not all - so will our loan rates! In this issue you’ll find information about our new loan promotion, security tips, upcoming Annual Meeting information, details about our Holiday Skip-A-Pay program, an invitation to celebrate International Credit Union Day with us, and more information about our 3rd Annual Food Drive for the Gospel Mission Food Pantry!
Welcome to Riverview's News - your quarterly source of credit union news, resources, tips and more!
In this issue:
- FALL INTO SAVINGS
- NEED MORE CASH? WE CAN HELP!
- EARN CASH BACK WITH LOVE TO SHOP
- CALL TO ANNUAL MEETING 2018
- GET ON BOARD!
- YOUR SECURITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
- INTERNATIONAL CREDIT UNION DAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017
- RIVERVIEW'S 3RD ANNUAL FOOD DRIVE FOR THE GOSPEL MISSION FOOD PANTRY