Here at Riverview we believe that community is at the heart of who we are and what we do. We take pride in actively participating in the development of a strong and vital community through our philanthropic endeavors and hosting events that help support local organizations.
Join us on Friday, May 25th when when will host our 3rd Annual Pet Adopt-A-Thon in partnership with the Humane Society of the Ohio Valley. Stop by our Belpre office between 11-2pm and check out some of the dogs and cats that are available for adoption from the Humane Society.
We also will have refreshements throughout the day and even a live radio remote.
Can’t make it that day? You can still help out the animals at the shelter. We will be collecting supplies for the Humane Society during the entire month of May. Check out the current list of needed items below! Don’t have time to shop? We will gladly accept your cash donations at either office location.
We hope you will help us demonstrate the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” by supporting some of our four-legged friends at the Humane Society.
View a current list of needed items below or visit hsov.org for more details!
- Tax-deductible cash donations
- Sam’s Club & Wal-Mart gift cards
- Gasoline debit cards
- Purina dog/cat chow
- Purina dog chow/little bites
- Purina dog food (Healthy Weight Formula)
- Purina puppy/kitten chow
- Purina Fancy Feast Kitten Paté
- Canned/wet dog/cat food
- KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer) [liquid or powder]
- Stainless steel food/water bowls
- Kitty litter (non-clumping)
- Litter pans & scoops (stainless steel only)
- Dog leashes/collars/harnesses
- Dog/cat treats
- Dog/cat toys
- Dog/cat beds
- Pet Carriers (all sizes)
- Blankets & towels
- Pet shampoo
- Flea/tick medication
- Laundry detergent
- Odor-Ban disinfectant/deodorizer
- Dawn dishwashing liquid (original blue formula)
- Window cleaner
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Spray bottles
- First-aid supplies
- Latex gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Plastic watering cans
- Hose spray nozzles
- Baby Wipes
- Heavy-duty leaf/lawn bags (60-gallon size)
- Kitchen trash bags (20-gallon size)
- Grooming supplies
- Nail clippers
- Office supplies
- Copier/laser printer paper
- Aluminum cans (for recycling)
- Hot dogs/spray cheese (for meds and training treats)