BECOME A MEMBER
Welcome! We're glad you're interested in joining Riverview. As member-owners of the credit union, we help each other meet financial goals by offering safe, convenient options for everyday banking, a variety of loans at great rates, low fees and sound financial education.
To join, open a Primary Savings with a minimum balance of $10 and a one-time membership fee of $1. At the same time, you may choose from additional accounts like our Checking or Money Market Savings.
What you'll need:
- Unexpired government-issued photo ID (Driver's License, Passport)
- Social security number
- Initial $11 to open account(s)
- Evidence of membership eligibility (Acceptable Documentation)
- Proof of current address (if not on ID)
WHO CAN JOIN
Membership is available to all who:
- Live, Work, Worship, or attend School in any of the following counties:
- Ohio: Washington, Noble, Morgan, or Monroe
- West Virginia: Wood, Pleasants, Ritchie, Wirt, or Jackson
- Are an immediate family member of a current member
Membership is available to all Business/Organizations if:
- The business/organization is located or maintains a physical presence within our 9 county field of membership; or
- All of the owners/principals/authorized signers who will be on the membership are current Riverview members in good standing
*Minor Accounts (any person under the age of 18) requires and adult (parent/legal guardian) on the account.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS ADVANTAGES
- Free checking with Visa® debit card
- Full service online banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile banking (web, app and text)
- Over 65,000 fee-free ATMs
- Access to 5,000 shared branch locations
ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER
Wherever life may take you (from a new career to a new state), you can continue to enjoy the benefits of belonging to Riverview Credit Union. It's an exclusive club to join, but once you're in...you're in for life!